About SERVPRO of La Jolla
Owners of SERVPRO of La Jolla
At SERVPRO of La Jolla, our purpose is to improve our community, which is why we have been leaders in the restoration industry for over 16 years. We have served approximately 10,000 people throughout San Diego County on water restoration, fire restoration, mold cleanup, and reconstruction work.
We know it can be difficult when an emergency arises in your home or business. That is why we are available 24 hours a day to respond promptly to your emergencies thanks to our technicians who are trained and certified by the Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification Institute (IICRC).
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Building Owners and Managers Association - BOMA
- IICRC Certified Firm - ASD - Applied Structural Drywall Certified
- IICRC Certified Firm - CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- IICRC Certified Firm - WTR - Water Damage Restoration Technician Certified
- La Jolla Chamber of Commerce
- NAIOP - Commercial Real Estate Development Association/San Diego Chapter
- RIMS - Risk and Insurance Management Society - San Diego
- San Diego Chamber of Commerce
- San Diego Insurance Adjusters Association (SDIAA)